Learn how to improve relationships with your suppliers by improving your own processes with CMMI for Acquisition (CMMI-ACQ).
This course will teach you how to use the CMMI for Acquisition to manage your supply chain to acquire and integrate products and services to meet the needs of your customers.
What I will learn in this course?
- Describe the components of the CMMI-ACQ model.
- Discuss the process areas of the CMMI-ACQ model.
- Locate relevant information in the model.
Who should take this course?
- Supply Chain Managers
- Business Adminitratives
What do I need for this course?
The Acquisition Supplement for CMMI for Development requires that learners have already completed an Introduction to CMMI for Development
course, and is usually offered along with the three day Introduction to CMMI for Development course.
What do I get from this course?
- A certificate of completion
- Completed a prerequisite requirement for any course or role requiring an official CMMI-ACQ course.
- Completed a prerequisite requirement to be an appraisal team memeber on a V1.3 CMMI-ACQ SCAMPI appraisal.