Call for Participation Is Now Open!
*The deadline to submit an abstract is now extended to 3 October 2018.
Upon submitting your abstract, please select one focus area
that relates the best to your subject matter:
- CMMI Adoption / Transition V1.3
- CMMI Adoption / Approach V2.0
- Data Management
- Improvement ROI
For detailed descriptions of the focus areas, presenter requirements, and more helpful tips, please review the Submission Guidelines
- All presentations submitted will be reviewed by CMMI Institute staff as well as the program committee members.
- Submissions will be reviewed following the submission deadline.
- You will be informed by December 2018 if you have been accepted to present.
- Selected presenters will receive further detailed instructions upon their acceptance.
- Selected presenters must consent to the Presenter Terms and Conditions upon acceptance.
Sessions are structured with 30 minute presentations followed by 5 minutes for questions and answers with attendees. Speakers will create a PowerPoint slide deck on the provided template with final slides due in January 2019.